How We Assisted BTL with the Implementation of Odoo CRM and Service Module
- Business and technical analysis of the initial state
- Design and creation of solution architecture
- System development and testing
- Release management
- Implementing data structures according to the requirements of individual branches.
- Customizing product variants to accommodate different procedural and legislative accounting requirements of various regions.
- Modifying the translation process throughout the entire system.
- Creating specific views and bulk actions.
Our collaboration with Orgis lasted 4 years covered all the aspects of an informational system implementation and management. We went from identifying the modules we need, to adapting the offered functions and developing new ones, through migration between versions, data import, data correction and day-to-day consulting.
Orgis has provided high quality and timely advice. We worked together on adapting Odoo to the needs of all our branches so that the solution we are now offering is at the same time adjusted to the needs of each branch separately and to those of the headquarters office.
Their knowledge and extensive experience enabled Orgis to understand our challenges, use cases and present us with solutions, where it seemed none could be found. Among them, I would mention Product Variants and their adaptation to our needs and Calendar module.
Their well-trained consultants understand the system to its last details, being able to identify the causes of a problem within a short time. The team gives a comprehensible and exhaustive explanation to any question and offers alternative solutions to demands that are not compatible with the Odoo standards.
Orgis team has always been available through email, phone calls and meetings and reacted fast to bugs, people errors and system failures.